Roaster: Behomor 1600 - upgraded
Grinder: Baratza Vario W+
- Harrio v60
- Flair 58 manual lever espresso machine
- Yamma Vacpot
- Vintage Atomic Coffee Machine - San Francisco version…
- Double wall stainless steel french press
🤖 3D Printing (and laser & CNC…)⌗
- Snapmaker 2 A350
- 10W Laser
- Dual high temp Extruder
- Rotary Module
- Emergency Stop Button
- Pretty big board gamer: Board Game Geek Profile
- Casual PC & PS5 gamer as well, focusing on more cinematic games of the sci-fi or post-apocalyptic variety (Fallout! Bioshock!) or simulation variety (Civilization, etc).
- Valve Index for VR
- Thermador Freedom Induction Cooktop (36") - this thing is great. Check it out
- Isi cream whipper (chargers: no2, co2, and nitrogen for doing nitro cold press at home)
- Immersion Circulators/SousVide: Joul for day to day, and SousVide Professional for big jobs.
- Searzall Pro
- Drawer full of chemicals from Modernist Pantry
- Modernist Cuisine, and 3 bookshelves of other cookbooks
- Fujifilm XT-4
- Polaroid SX-70
- Hansa Canon from my Grandpa (Canon’s first production model from 1936… it’s a literal museum piece)
- Hasselblad 500EL (There are 12 of them on the moon!)
Drone: DJI Mini 3 Pro
- numerous Kinect sensors
Bluetooth, NRF52, ESP32, Arduino, Nvidia Jetson, sensors, etc.
I also have a number of modular synth components to solder… I’ll get to that someday.
🏠 Home Automation⌗
I am a huge home automation geek – going back 15+ years (back then it was using X10, but nowadays I use Z-Wave/Zigbee, and IP based devices) Need help getting started? Need some advice? Want to tour my house (50+ devices and growing) – let me know.
- Hue - 40+ bulbs
- Lots of AeonLabs devices for the basics (light switches, sensors, etc)
- I’ve been a user of Homeseer, Smartthings, and now Home Assistant, which is what I run today.
- Cooking Issues - https://www.patreon.com/cookingissues
- Moleculer framework - https://www.patreon.com/moleculer
wonder workshop dash & dot robots⌗
(This was on kickstarter, but they took their post down…)